Not all safety consultants are experienced and competent in construction, we are.
Managing safety in construction and contracting is never easy. Unlike a factory or workshop the situation is under constant change and the pressure to complete projects gets amplified by a string of external influences from conflicting trades to site conditions. Toolbox talks can help you achieve this.
Please find below a number of tool box talks which we are making available at no cost to help you in managing and controlling risk at your sites. They’re a great resource to spread the message about safety and to re-enforce the work which you already do with site audits, safety training and RAMS. If you’ve got any questions about their use or would like a cost on a series of talks being delivered by one of our expert Safety Consultants please get in touch or request a call back
- Toolbox talk on Occupational Safety in Summer – Download a copy here
- Toolbox talk on Coronavirus (Office Staff) – Download a copy here
- Toolbox talk on Coronavirus (Field Staff) – Download a copy here
- Coronavirus Risk Map (PDF): Download a copy here
- Coronavirus Risk Map (PNG Image): Download a copy here
- Coronavirus and HVAC, how your HVAC System can help
- Hand sanitising and surface sanitising, choices and options
- Exit plan for coronavirus, our observations
- Coronavirus demarcation of workplaces, examples of good practice
- How long can Coronavirus survive on different surfaces?
- Coronavirus Q&A
- Working during the coronavirus lockdown: social distancing advice from HSE
- Coronavirus RIDDOR reporting requirements (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment
- Coronavirus: Cleaning your workplace before re-occupations
- Coronavirus: Should my business still be open?
- Coronavirus face masks: are they effective?
- A COVID-19 Document Pack is available to all Safety~net retained clients on request. You can also purchase them by clicking the Buy Now button below completing your payment details through our partner, Simple Goods. This will immediately email you a link to download all of the documents below.
- Daily Operations Checklist Word and PDF versions;
- COVID Workplace Signage Pack x 9 covering reception, office, welfare, stores and other areas PDF version;
- COVID Return to Work Questionnaire Word version;
- COVID Return to Work Induction PowerPoint, 22 slides covering all aspects of a safe return to induct your staff;
- Attendance Record and Question Sheet to follow the presentation;
- PHE COVID Workplace Signs x 3 PDF;
- COVID Site Visits Risk Assessment Word version;
- ToolBox Talks: 2 versions one for onsite staff and one for offsite staff;
- Flowcharts: 3 documents covering flowcharts for offsite visits, first aid provisions and precautions and identifying vulnerable workers
Read more about our support services
SSIP Contractor Approval Schemes CHAS
Toolbox talk sessions
Site audits and reports
Plan Do Check Act. Without this process you are waiting for the next incident or accident to occur. Regular site audits, particularly when they are performed by an expert external to the organisation, really do help drive the message through to staff at site.We carry out a range of audits from specifics for demolition to general audits for smaller teams linked to toolbox talks on key issues, so whether you operate on a large site under the scrutiny of a major contractor or you just want to drive compliance forward we can help.
Construction Phase Safety Plans under CDM 2015
Contact us or ask us to call you back using the form below. We’re always happy to meet and provide some answers followed by a clear cost proposal on how we could work together to turn safety from a worrisome burden to an integral part of your business. Contact us today to find out more or arrange for us to come and meet you.