WHAT IS CONSTRUCTIONLINE ACCREDITATION?
By joining and gaining Constructionline accreditation you will only need to submit your Constructionline registration number to pre-qualify for contracts saving duplication, time and money.
Constructionline is a Government run central register for consultants and pre-qualified contractors.
HOW CONSTRUCTIONLINE CAN HELP TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- As Constructionline is used by many larger companies and contractors becoming accredited can help present a professional image and opportunity to secure larger contracts.
- It affiliates your business with the Construction Industry Council (CIC).
- Being accredited with Constructionline assists with the work of tendering by reducing duplication of your standard company information for every construction tender.
- Over 2,500 buying organisations and 8,000 procurement companies use Constructionline as a source of consultants and contractors.
- More information can be found on the Constructionline website
HOW TO BECOME APPROVED: LIST OF KEY CONSTRUCTIONLINE DOCUMENTATION
- Audited accounts
- Insurance certificates
- VAT certificate
- Trade references (minimum of 2)
- Health & Safety Policy
- Outsource Safety help 100s of clients complete Constructionline applications every year
- We can complete all the Constructionline paperwork for you – contact Andrea today 01453 800 109
Gaining an SSIP accreditation does not make you compliant. For more advice on compliance, please contact us and we can advise not only how to maintain your SSIPs easily but also help you be more compliant on an ongoing basis.
Paganhill Lane, Cainscross
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4JW
+44 1453 800 100
+44 1453 800 101