CHAS (Contractors Health And Safety assessment scheme)
Health and Safety Consultants Specialising in CHAS Accreditation
As a contractor you want to be able to demonstrate to your potential clients that your business meets health and safety standards and CHAS accreditation allows you to do this.
Outsource Safety have a 100% client pass rate, we do all the heavy lifting and provide relevant advice to make the process as easy and painless as possible.
GAINING CHAS ACCREDITATION STATUS:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- You have successfully been assessed by a member of the SSIP Forum for CHAS
- You have completed a CHAS Health and Safety assessment with accordance to core health and safety criteria
- Having CHAS accreditation can make the difference when tendering for work with a particular contractor
- Gaining CHAS certification may offer you increased business opportunities and put you ahead of the competition
- It makes it easy for potential clients to gain an insight into your working standards
TOP TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE
YOUR ANNUAL CHAS RENEWAL EASY!
- Keep all documentation in your health and safety file
- Ensure your training matrix is up to date
- Have an up to date health and safety policy with any recent legislation changes
- Be able to demonstrate regular health and safety communication with employees, subcontractors or any other staff
- Don’t forget to audit!
- Carry out regular risk assessments and method statements
- Sign and Date all your evidence
- Avoid the headache of completing your own CHAS application form
- Outsource Safety help 100s of clients complete SSIP applications every year
- We can complete all the CHAS paperwork for you – contact Andrea today 01453 800 109
Gaining an SSIP accreditation does not make you compliant. For more advice on compliance, please contact us and we can advise not only how to maintain your SSIPs easily but also help you be more compliant on an ongoing basis.
Paganhill Lane, Cainscross
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4JW
+44 1453 800 100
+44 1453 800 101