Outsource Safety Specialise in EXOR Accreditation
Experienced and highly qualified EXOR assessors to guide you and provide essential advice.
Our in-house team of EXOR consultants will guide you through the application process, right up to EXOR Gold Standard.
Giving you notification of renewal, your annual EXOR accreditation should never go out of date.
Call our in-house EXOR specialist Andrea on 01453 800109 or use our chat widget below right and we’ll live chat with you.
WHAT IS EXOR ACCREDITATION?
- EXOR is an SSIP Accredited Contractor Competence Assessment Scheme which can be used by clients to ascertain if contractors meet their required Health & Safety requirements.
- EXOR accreditation allows SMEs who wish to tender for public sector work to do so more easily and efficiently.
- Accreditation demonstrates to potential clients that your company has met the latest standards in Health & Safety best practice.
- Once achieved EXOR accreditation is accompanied with a logo and certificate that can be used on your official branding.
HOW CAN BECOMING EXOR ACCREDITED BENEFIT MY BUSINESS?
- Certification can help your business win new contracts and put you ahead of your competitors
- Gives your business access to contracts which are only available to accredited businesses.
- With our guidance the application process provides a thorough review of your business Health & Safety practices.
- Streamline and improve the overall tendering process for new contracts, opening opportunities to grow your business.
- Outsource Safety help 100s of clients complete EXOR applications every year
- We can complete all the EXOR paperwork for you – contact Andrea today 01453 800 109
Gaining an SSIP accreditation does not make you compliant. For more advice on compliance, please contact us and we can advise not only how to maintain your SSIPs easily but also help you be more compliant on an ongoing basis.
Paganhill Lane, Cainscross
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4JW
+44 1453 800 100
+44 1453 800 101