Most of us are planning and finessing our return to work risk assessments. We’ve created a Return to Work Planning Risk Map for the use of our retained clients some weeks ago and now is the time to share that with the wider community with the aim of easing everyone’s journey back to work, just click the image below to download the PDF file.
You can download a copy by clicking on the image below and also find a link within it to our return to work documents if you’re not a retained client these can be purchased for a one-off fee of £99.00. If you are a retained client then please contact us today if you need any of these resources;
- A COVID-19 Document Pack is available to all Safety~net retained clients on request. You can also purchase them by clicking the Buy Now button below completing your payment details through our partner, Simple Goods. This will immediately email you a link to download all of the documents below.
- Daily Operations Checklist Word and PDF versions;
- COVID Workplace Signage Pack x 9 covering reception, office, welfare, stores and other areas PDF version;
- COVID Return to Work Questionnaire Word version;
- COVID Return to Work Induction PowerPoint, 22 slides covering all aspects of a safe return to induct your staff;
- Attendance Record and Question Sheet to follow the presentation;
- PHE COVID Workplace Signs x 3 PDF;
- COVID Site Visits Risk Assessment Word version;
- ToolBox Talks: 2 versions one for onsite staff and one for offsite staff;
- Flowcharts: 3 documents covering flowcharts for offsite visits, first aid provisions and precautions and identifying vulnerable workers