SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Services)
Outsource Safety Specialise in SMAS Accreditation
Our in-house team of SMAS experts will guide you through the application process.
Experienced and highly qualified SMAS Worksafe assessors to guide you and provide essential advice.
Giving you notification of renewal, your annual accreditation should never go out of date.
We have provided hundreds of clients with SMAS and other SSIP assistance needed to gain accreditation, with our record of just 2 days to achieve a pass! Call our in-house CHAS specialist Andrea on 01453 800109 or use our chat widget below right and we’ll live chat with you.
Testimonial from SMAS: “As a Registered SSIP Member Scheme, SMAS have a number of contractor companies that use Outsource Safety as their external H&S Consultants. It is evident in the way that the documentation is presented to us by these contractor companies that Outsource Safety offer appropriate H&S advice and effective support to their Clients during the H&S Assessment process.”
WHAT IS SMAS ACCREDITATION?
- SMAS Worksafe is a national Health & Safety accreditation scheme allowing businesses to demonstrate their Health & Safety standards
- It allows you to prove that your business is safe to work with, giving a real competitive edge when tendering for business
- SMAS Worksafe is part of SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) which is endorsed by the HSE
- It helps businesses manage their health and safety obligations when selecting suppliers
HOW TO BECOME APPROVED: LIST OF KEY SMAS DOCUMENTS
- Sample Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Your Health & Safety Policy
- Evidence of current insurers
- Information on Health & Safety training (certificates and records)
- Assessment processes for sub-contractors
- Accident records
- Avoid the headache of completing your own SMAS application form
- Outsource Safety help 100s of clients complete SMAS applications every year
- We can complete all the smas paperwork for you – contact Andrea today 01453 800 109
Gaining an SSIP accreditation does not make you compliant. For more advice on compliance, please contact us and we can advise not only how to maintain your SSIPs easily but also help you be more compliant on an ongoing basis.
Paganhill Lane, Cainscross
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4JW
+44 1453 800 100
+44 1453 800 101