I’m sure a lot of businesses are thinking about their response to Coronavirus. Please find below a coronavirus risk map which might assist in deciding on what precautions would be appropriate in your business.
Please do be aware that this information is general and not specific to any business and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Right-click on the image and click ‘view image’ to see it more clearly or download it.
If you have any questions relating to Coronavirus and your office please contact your retained safety consultant if you are a member of our Safety~net competent person service. We have a number of documents available for retained clients including model risk assessments, flow charts on isolation and home working, toolbox talks for office-based and field-based staff and similar documents which are being developed each day.
- Coronavirus Risk Map (PDF): Download a copy here
- Coronavirus Risk Map (PNG Image): Download a copy here
- Coronavirus and HVAC, how your HVAC System can help
- Hand sanitising and surface sanitising, choices and options
- Exit plan for coronavirus, our observations
- Coronavirus demarcation of workplaces, examples of good practice
- How long can Coronavirus survive on different surfaces?
- Coronavirus Q&A
- Working during the coronavirus lockdown: social distancing advice from HSE
- Coronavirus RIDDOR reporting requirements (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment
- Coronavirus: Cleaning your workplace before re-occupations
- Coronavirus: Should my business still be open?
- Coronavirus face masks: are they effective?
- A COVID-19 Document Pack is available to all Safety~net retained clients on request. You can also purchase them by clicking the Buy Now button below completing your payment details through our partner, Simple Goods. This will immediately email you a link to download all of the documents below.