Need more advice on Health & Safety and HR Issues? Join us for breakfast at one of our free Breakfast Clubs and meet our Chartered Safety Practitioners, HR Partners (HR Champions) and like-minded businesses. Share your ideas and experiences over a coffee and get the answers you need there and then, you will meet our IOSH Chartered consultants who will be able to offer advice and guidance on the subjects on which you have questions. From noise and vibration through to COSHH or questions on the CDM Regulations, we’ll be able to offer advice and guidance.
We also offer a session following the talk during which you can stay and gain a greater depth of understanding on a key risk issue – just let us know in advance that you’d like to stay and learn more.
We’ll provide a clear and focused 60-minute talk on what you need to be aware of. You can join us for free using the links below to book your place and meet some of the hundreds of businesses already benefiting from our advice and support. Book your place whether you’re a client, linked to one of our current customers or are just curious to know more about what we do for the 250+ clients we work with on a retained basis and why over 94% stay with us over a 5 year period.
Please note: our current meetings on held using Zoom in response to the pandemic. You can book your place for our December 3rd virtual meeting (9-10am) at this link: Book your place
Topics covered December 2020 (next meeting dates are planned as Spring 2021, information to follow);
- H&S: A summary of updates on changes in regulation, changes in best practice guidance and case law;
- Plus a specific risk session on how to go about completing a COSHH risk assessment – something which we know a great many clients find it difficult to begin and even harder to finish!
- HR: Latest Coronavirus developments
- New immigration system for recruitment of non-UK nationals
- The delayed IR35 regulations coming into effect April 2021
- Subject access requests – new guidance
- Best practice to mitigate employment disputes/litigation risks