Construction safety & CDM Coordinator
Page 1 of 11
Our health & safety consultants have worked on projects from multi-million-pound City of London developments to large private houses in the Cotswolds. We can provide a complete service to customers in the construction, demolition and construction engineering industry covering everything from construction site safety audits through to CDM Coordinator duties. We travel throughout the UK to complete these duties.
For details of our services and fee structure please see this link; Fee structure for CDM Coordinator Services, CDM Project Fee Proposal form.
Your dedicated safety consultant will act as your external health and safety department, carrying out CDM 2007 tasks and answering questions both from within and outside the organisation.
- CDM Coordinator role (formerly Planning Supervisor)
- Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans (CHSP's)
- Health & Safety Files
- Site Waste Management Plans (SWMP's)
- Development of Specific Method statements
- On-site risk assessments
- Assistance with asbestos, cement and insulation board safety issues (ACM / AIB)
- Toolbox training talks
- Testing of noise levels
- Identification of 'Unknown Materials'
- Competent help and assistance
- Occupational health advice and COSHH risk assessment advice
- Contaminated land advice and risk assessment
- Construction site safety audits
We also offer a package developed to meet all requirements of the CDM Regulations and CDM Coordinator Role, for a fixed cost including monthly site visits and reports. Just email us with your outline project details and we will arrange for a safety consultant to visit and provide a detailed costing.