We are a long established, multi disciplinary health & safety consultancy which offers services to all sectors of commerce. We have been established since 1994 and employ a diverse and expert team of safety consultants at our head office in Gloucestershire. Our experience ranges from construction through to the public sector and our organisation is founded on the principles of service and value for money. Until our 2015 rebrand we traded as C&G Safety & Environmental Limited, a business name which we still own and operate. Find out more about us below.
Our team of highly skilled safety consultants offer a comprehensive service covering everything from advice through to full outsourced safety support for clients ranging from multinationals to micro businesses in construction or manufacturing. You’ll find that whatever you need for safety, we can offer a solution.
We currently provide services for over 2,500 clients throughout the UK covering all safety consultancy aspects.
To see an organisational chart (PDF) detailing all of our Group staff please click here; organisational chart
- Measured and practical adviceWe want to provide measured and practical advice you can use. Not deluge you in paperwork or provide systems which are overcomplicated and unusable.
- Actively manage your health and safetyIt’s vitally important to us that you buy into what we are doing. We’ll work with you to ensure that we’re both engaged and drive this through to your workforce through helping you actively manage your health and safety.
- We value our clientsMost of our new business comes from referrals made by our clients. We need you to at least be delighted with our support and will work hard to make sure that’s the case, if there are areas in which we can improve we’re always interested in hearing from our clients.
What makes us different?
No one does health and safety better than we do, find out more about us and how we work
- 94%+ client retention over 5 years;
- 70%+ of new business comes from our existing clients;
- We’ve had double digit growth for the past 5 years;
- We don’t tie you in for long periods, we use 12 month contracts;
- We have a clear and open pricing policy – call us for a copy;
- The person you meet is the person who will support you – we don’t have sales staff;
- We do it all, from air and noise sampling through to training and site audits.
Business sectors that we serve
The majority of our safety consultants are Occupational Health and Safety Consultants Register (OSHCR) approved and also full corporate members of IOSH (CMIOSH) and we work hard to develop all our staff to enable them to deliver the highest standards of safety consultancy and advice to clients across each of our business sectors.
Business sectors and types of specific businesses we serve are listed below for guidance;
|Large contractors||House builders||Highways contractors|
|Roofing contractors||Groundwork contractors||Civil Engineers|
|Architects||Landscape Architects||Landscapers / Landscape contractors|
|Renewable energy||Green Energy||Waste to energy|
|Solar farms, PV, Ground mounted solar||Wind Energy, Wind farms||Building services engineers|
|Waste contractors||Waste Systems Pumping Stations, Effluent||Drylining and plastering|
|Access systems, fire engineering||Architectural glass, curtain walling, facades||Precast Concrete Structures|
|Ecology consultants / Planning Consultants||Geotechnical Engineers||Rail contracting|
|Rail contracting||Surveying||Utilities Engineers|
|Oil and gas|
|Insurance and insurance broking||Museums and public services||Local and regional public sectors, councils|
|Town and District Councils||Commercial property||Estate Agents|
|Professional Services Sector||Energy Support Services||Green Energy Suppliers|
|Finance||Public Health||Primary Care (GP / PCT / CCG)|
|Banking||Waste disposal (public and private)||Accounting & Legal Services|
|Waste contractors||Waste Systems Pumping Stations, Effluent||Telecoms|
|Aerospace Manufacture||Defence||Military bases including EM385 US DoD|
|Additive Manufacture (EOS)||Rapid Prototype Development||Rebar and Civil Engineering|
|Automotive supply chain||Health Sector (Prothesis)||Chemical Engineering|
|Pharmaceuticals||Titanium and Nickel Alloys||Printing and Publishing|
|Textiles||Industrial Engineering||Carbon fibre and fibreglass|
|Artists Foundary||Rubber and Plastics||Wood and Forest Products|
|Artists (including artists foundary)|
|High worth individuals (private houses to £50m+)|